Feedspots filling our bowl with pride
Feedspot who’s been filling our bowl
THANK YOU FEEDSPOT
Thank you to the feedspot founder for info
Feedspot is the content leader for reading all your favorite websites in one place.
- You can add your favorite Blogs, News websites, RSS Feeds, Youtube Channels and Social sites accounts to your Feedspot account and read new updates from one place.
- Using a content reader helps you keep up with your top information sources – content comes straight to you, saving you the time to go and check every site on your own.
- Feedspot also keeps track of which items you’ve read, so you only see the unread items when you come back, even when you login on different devices.
Feedspot offers many advanced features to help you keep track of all your favourite websites in less time.
Have a look at these features here https://www.feedspot.com/
Email Digest Service
Feedspot also sends you new updates from your favourite websites directly to your email inbox.
Feedspot daily digest email replaces the traditional method of receiving updates via newsletters. As you keep subscribing to newsletters of your favorite websites, slowly you’ll realize that everyday your inbox gets filled up with emails from these websites and it takes substantial part of your time to segregate important mails. If you are a professional and work online, a constant flood of regular emails even from your favorite websites will soon start irritating you.
Further, the task of opening every email, reading it, deleting it or shifting it to another folder will be a time consuming process in itself. If you subscribe to a list of more than 10 newsletters, you will always be involved in managing your emails. Feedspot daily digest email solves this problem. It combines new updates from all your favorite websites in just one email – thus avoiding the hassles of reading and managing multiple newsletters and also preventing your inbox to clutter.
Feedspot also has a blog that features top blogs and YouTube channels on a wide variety of topics.
Feedspot editorial team extensively searches on Google and social media websites to find the best blogs and ranks them based on several factors such as:
- Blog content quality
- Post consistency
- Age of the blog
- Average number of shares on social sites for your blog posts
- Traffic of your blog and more..
New to Feedspot? Get started at https://www.feedspot.com/